As with every year we all come up with resolutions. Yes some seem little but I want to have some that will make me feel better about completeing resolutions. It is so hard to keep resolutions and I don't know why. It seems the same resolutions carry over every year. Oh well it's time to get my booty in gear. Enough rambling.........
-Run atleast 2 5K's this year. I really want to do this for my self esteem and to have some fun with my friend Sandy.
- Re-organize photo albums on my computer and back up on removable hard drive. Don't want to lose those memories. I have been planning on doing this for years.
- Print and Frame Photos of my own. With doing photography I never had my own photos. I have the same pictures in frames from years ago.
- Get a canvas and photos prints of our wedding. I have been married 2 years and don't have one picture on my wall of our wedding.
- Do some kind of exercise/activity everyday. I am tired of making excuses for myself for being out of shape.
- Plan out weekly chores. ie: Clean bedding once a week, dust once a week, clean windows, and vacuum/sweep.
- Smart Shopping : Buy in bulk (Sams), follow a pantry list, use coupons.
- Take pictures for myself. I got so lost in capturing everyone else's memories I didn't even want to think about a camera when I wasn't doing sessions.
- Blog 5-6 Days a Week. I like it, it's fun, it helps me debrief at the end of the day.
- Start journaling again. It truly makes you feel better to write down how you feel. It is a powerful thing.
- Start my shutterfly account again. I like being able to have my pictures anywhere at anytime and they have great products.
- Budget. Keep a better checkbook register, start envelope system again, save save save.
- Decrease Facebook usage. I am completely addicted. It's actually pretty sad. I just don't understand why I feel like I need to see what everyone is doing.
10 Year Olds and Micro Loans
3 months ago